105th Annual General Meeting of St John’s College Jaffna OBA (South Sri Lanka)
Warm Greetings from St John’s College Jaffna OBA (South Sri Lanka). We once again meet for the 105th Annual General Meeting fixed for Saturday 07th May 2011.
The venue for Service and Breakfast will be The Holy Trinity Church, 21, St Lawrence Road, Wellawatte, Colombo – 06. And the venue for the Cricket Match and the AGM will be the Boys’ Industrial Home, 490/4, Havelock Road, Wellawatte, Colombo – 06.
We will be happy to have your presence and fellowship on this day, on the 105th Annual General Meeting event. Shall be happy if you could confirm your patricipation
The day’s programme is as follows:
7.30am - 8.30am – Service at the Holy Trinity Church, Wellawatte
8.30am - 9.15am – Breakfast at the Holy Trinity Church Hall.
TRANSPORT TO B.I.H. Grounds, Wellawatte.
9.30am - 11.30am – Cricket match at Boys Industrial Home Grounds in Wellawatte.
12.00 - 1.00pm – AGM and election of office bearers, held at Wesley Primary School premises (adjoining BIH, Wellawatte)
1.00 pm onwards – Fellowship Lunch at the Primary School premises
2.00 pm – New committee photograph
Agenda for the AGM:
- Welcome and convening of the meeting by the president
- Mark of respect for Old Johnians called to rest
- Adoption of the minutes of the 104th AGM held on 22nd May 2010
- Secretary’s report covering the period June 2010 to May 2011
- Adoption of the audited accounts for the period 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010
- Resolutions (If any should reach the undersigned on or before 02nd May 2011)
- Election of office bearers for 2011/2012
- Address by the newly elected president
- Address by the principal
- Any other business – Introduction of members
- Vote of thanks – Secretary elect
- College song
- Fellowship Lunch
S.K.Xavier M.Kiritharan (Hony. Secretary) (President)