Warm Greetings from St. John's College, Jaffna OBA – South Sri Lanka.
It is once again time for us to meet and greet fellow Johnians and to elect a new bunch of Ex-Co Members for 2015/2016 to take forward the activities of the OBA SSL.
The 109th Annual General Meeting is scheduled to be held on Saturday 6th June 2015.
The day's programme commences with the Thanks Giving Service at 9.00 am which will be held at the Holy Trinity Church, No 21, St. Lawrence Road, Wellawatte, Colombo 6. On completion of the service the Annual General Meeting will commence at 10.30 am and will be followed by lunch.
The Lunch Tickets are priced at Rs. 500/-. Members are kindly requested to contact any one of the following persons to reserve your tickets. In order to avoid shortages and wastage the sale of tickets will be closed on June 02, 2015. Students tickets are priced at Rs. 250/-.
- Mr L N Balaretnaraja 077 747 4150
- Mr B Thayalan 077 748 7912
- Mr B Balajeyandhan 075 919 7110
- Mr K Amalan 077 399 1581
- Mr Jehan Marino 077 113 0306
Agenda for the AGM
- Reading the notice convening the 109th AGM.
- Mark of respect to the departed Johnian's/families.
- Welcome address by the President.
- Adoption of the 108th AGM minutes held on June 28, 2014.
- Matters arising from the Minutes.
- Secretary's Report covering the period June 2014 to April 2015.
- Adoption of the Audited Accounts for the Financial Year Jan 01, 2014 to Dec 31, 2014
- Resolutions if any (last date to receive May 31, 2015)
- Election of Office Bearers for 2015/2016 (President, 04 VPs, Secretary, Asst. Secretary, Treasurer, Asst. Treasurer, Editor and Ex-co Members).
- Address by the newly elected President.
- Vote of Thanks by the incoming Secretary.
- College Song
- Conclusion of the 109th AGM followed by Lunch
L N BalaretnarajaPresident – SJC OBA SSL